Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website (easyfirstdance.com), you agree to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You must agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use in order to use this website. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Access is granted to the Easy First Dance videos for an agreed period of time. This is the grant of a license to view, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Remove any copyright from the website Easyfirstdance.com
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- The material on this website (Easyfirstdance.com) are provided “as is.” Easyfirstdance.com, and Easy First Dance LLC make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Easyfirstdance.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website (Easyfirstdance.com).
- Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- The dance tutorials and lessons provided by Easy First Dance LLC are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Dancing is not without its risks, and this or any other dance tutorials and lessons may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and in very rare instances of heart attack.
- To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any dance tutorials or lessons, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate safety precautions. As with any dance program, if at any point during your lessons you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
- In consideration of participating in the dance tutorials and lessons, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Easy First Dance LLC and its officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents, and their respective successors and assigns, against any loss, liability, damage, cause of action, cost, or expense of any nature whatsoever, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs. Easy First Dance LLC disclaims any liability from and in connection with the dance tutorials and lessons on this website.